WR - God Save the Queen!!!!

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Thu Apr 16 14:45:48 PDT 1998

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998 15:57:01 +0900, Ghislaine Fontanneau/Elayne Hoover
<elyh at wcc.net> wrote:

>Lord Larkin O'Kane wrote:
>>
>> Yeah! Go across the Channel and bring her back a Frog!!
>> [6'3", 220 lb., brown hair, hazel eyes, etc. . .]
>>
>> Err,,, come to thing on it,  You stay on this side of the channel. :)
>>
>> Larkin
>
>Are you kidding??  There are *no* Frenchmen of that heigth.
>
>Ghia

Does Madame perhaps forget "The Legion of Foreigners" which has it's
headquarters in Marcelles?  By tradition (and law) each new member of the
Legion takes a new name, swears allegiance to and thus becomes a new
citizen of France.

Larkin      I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
===         If this post offends you, please tell me privately.