WR - Western Region Device

Aaron & Brita Crator at iglobal.net
Sun Mar 22 13:12:09 PST 1998

Greetings!  :-)

        At war, the Region, as a group, looked like an organized unit, by
wearing the same Ansteorran tabords (not to mention, very visible to
onlookers).
        I had hoped to place  a Western Region device on one side of them,
but when I inquired as to a device, I found out that the region doesn't have
one passed.  I have a tabord that was given to me with a cresent moon on the
top right-hand corner of the Ansteorran Star.  However, I have also seen and
been told that the cresent moon goes on the lower left and also the lower
right corner.
        So, I would like to find out what the correct device looks like and
propose that the region submit and pass a device, if possible.  Opinions?

Brita