WR - Western Regional A & S College

Susan M Galindo lilystar at juno.com
Wed Mar 25 08:32:13 PST 1998

Yes, it's a conspiracy <hic> of purpurrrrr. All her friends<hic> wear
purpurrrrr. Her laurel wears<hic> purpurrrrrr. But she makes<hic> all of
Sigrun'sssss clothes in dif<hic>ferent colors so he<hic> will continue
his<hic>brewing anddddd share with the rest <hic> of us! I don'ttttt
think he has <hic> figure it out since he isssss color
blind!
Adelaide