WR - A&S Classes

Susan M Galindo lilystar at juno.com
Mon Mar 16 08:22:05 PST 1998

HL Rolanda,
I am afraid my dear lady the horse would not be allowed. The site is at
St. Paul's Lutheran Church in or near down town area. It is a real good
idea but I don' t believe there is a place for the horse. Of course it
might draw a few new people wondering what is going on.  Can you teach
the class without the horse?  I am really looking for different classes
other then just the usual same oh thing.

Let me know.

Adelaide