WR - A&S Classes

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Mon Mar 16 08:13:03 PST 1998

hi adelaide!
Richard Fairbourne here. You want classes I will teach classes.
Arts classes
Constructing a period six board box (class will cost money for
materials) I have offered to teach this same class at kings college.

Advanced embroidery (Opus Anglicanum) with hands on sewing and
instruction.

How to have a suceesful theme event

Being a local officer is not hard, but fun!

How to teach and inspire service in others!

Autocratting made easy (from a local to a kingdom event)

I willing to teach all of these. I hope you can find soem time for me on
your schedule.

Richard