WR - Herald's Office Required?

ulrica ulrica at lx.net
Wed May 6 18:37:49 PDT 1998

Hi sugar!  Sorry it is late getting back, but I've been out of town.  You
know my position on this.  I think that we have too many chiefs and not
enough Indians!  If you don't have a large group, then there is no need for
this to be a _required_ office.  I think several smaller groups could share
a herald like we talked about at the meeting.

Ulrica