WR - Bonwicke's Baronial Status

Larkin O'Kane [AKA Charlie Cain] larkin at webstar.net
Sun Nov 29 23:07:38 PST 1998

It has come to my attention that this Wednesday, the populace of
Bonwicke is to be polled. One of the questions to be asked is if Bonwicke
should keep its Baronial status.

Who proposes this?

Larkin O'Kane      | I will not purposely offend anyone in a public venue.
If this post offends you, please contact me privately at larkin at webstar.net

What is a Don?
Just as no court, however great, can have adornment or splendor or gaiety
in it wihout ladies, neither can any Courtier be graceful or pleasing or
brave, or do any gallant deed of chivalry, unless he be moved by the
society and by the love and charm of ladies: even discussion about the
Courtier is always imperfect unless ladies take part in it and add their
part of that grace by which they make courtiership perfect and adorned.
				The Book of the Courtier, Baldesar Castiglione