WR - Fw: Phone Number

Ulrica ulrica at nwol.net
Mon Nov 30 15:17:52 PST 1998

Hey all.  Just a reminder for those who need it, here is the number to the
Best Western in Ennis where most of us plan to stay for Steppes 12th Night.
There are currently thirteen rooms in a block under LIGHT.  They will add
more on if needed and will give you 10.00 off the regular room rate.  THE
CATCH IS THAT YOU HAVE TO RESERVE THEM BY DECEMBER THE 8TH!

Ulrica/Jax