WR - samuel68: Re: FW: Question of Barony

sam r GALINDO samuel68 at juno.com
Mon Nov 30 20:26:26 PST 1998

From: samuel68
To: jeffdp at earthlink.net
Subject: Re: FW: Question of Barony
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 19:34:53

Master Sinclair, has made some good points. I wish that some of you could
have seen the Bonwick thing from this office, I have not said much,
mainly to avoid fueling the flames. I think that part of the problems in
the area, has been secrets, that is that some one will complain about
someone else, rather than talking to the problem person direct. The
other, side of course is the person that was confronted needed to reply
directly to the person with the problem. I other terms, talking over a
problem between just two people, and resolving it, is much better than
going and getting your friend to help you beat this other person up. This
region has made long tern decisions based on what Bonwick is about to do,
or has done in the past. We have looked to them to be a corner post to
this region, now it has suffered under a great strain, I think that what
ever comes about in the next few days, will one ,kill the region or two,
give it the renewed vision it so desperately needs. The area has been in
a slump, for some time, it has suffered a lot of troubles, from
population decline, to fighting. I think it's time to air out the bad
things, and start over, personaly I am used to going to any member of my
shire and asking for help when I need it, or working out problems, before
they get out of control. I feel that we have been working to hard on
getting people for each others sides, way to long, it is time for us to
come together, and as for the ones who want to continue the fire
building, leave them, go beyond them, work on the better sides of the
society, tell some new person about the things that kept you in the
society, and let the fires of hate and mistrust(DIE), I hope that I made
some points in this letter. In service to the dream, H.L. Samuel Carrillo
western regional seneschal...