WR - Toys for Tots details?

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Tue Oct 27 19:24:27 PST 1998

  The Toys for Tots tourney will be on Dec 5th, 98. Here in beautiful
Bonwicke. Maxey Park, across from St Mary's Hospital, 24th St., just off
Quaker Ave. Not sure of the time. Lady Diedra is the Autocrat, I will get
her to post more details, soon. Will have a heavy and light tourney. Entry
fee will be a new toy for the Marines (to give, not play with). Come and
enjoy the day.

  Chiang, Sacrificial Seneschal for the Barony of Bonwicke, Western Regional
Warlord, and Who is not as Bad as Some People Say