WR - Toys for Tots details?

DEIDRA GOUGH cat_eyes at juno.com
Wed Oct 28 19:15:27 PST 1998

Greetings--- Lady Deirdre here...
I have noticed some requests on info for Toys for Tots.

Here it is...

Toys for Tots will be Saturday December 5th at Maxey Park. I will have
more info about the times and everything.  I do know that as usual, there
will be media coverage. The entry fee for the tournament is a new
unopened toy. Of course, if you are not fighting, you can bring stuff.
Please use good taste when choosing toys... If you would not give it to
your own children, please do not give it to these children.

There will be a heavy and light tournament , run simultaneously (due to
past populartiy).  As late as it is in the year, I would like to start
the event early, like armor inspection at 1pm and the tourney starting at
2pm. That way we are done before dark.

I would like to have a revel with a pot luck dinner that night. Place to
be announced. There will be crash space available.

The weekend will be pretty much packed with things to do-- Friday night
is the city's Carol of Lights Christmas parade--  Taqsim will have a
float in the parade and we are currently trying to talk Bonwicke into
doing a float--- it will be entertaining at the least.

I will have more info later...

Lady Deirdre
autocrat

*******Shameless plug for  BOOLAPALOOZA**********