WR - Lord Welan's Play

Jacque ulrica at nwol.net
Thu Aug 5 18:39:35 PDT 1999

Lord Welan McGregor, a friend to many of us, has a very exciting thing coming up and I just wanted you to all know about it.  For years Lan has been interested in, and researched, the murders committed by Jack the Ripper.  After a great deal of research he has written and is directing, producing, and acting in a play at the Globe Theatre about the subject.  The Play is named, "The Baker Street Boys."  It will only run for 4 nights starting the 18th.  We plan to go and support him and would love it if anyone would like to come in and join us:) Let me know and I will arrange for tickets!

Ulrica/Jax