WR - Youth rapier

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Mon Aug 16 08:26:13 PDT 1999

Greetings,

    Youth rapier in our region is taking off;  However, I can only do so
much.  What we need
now is officers.  Currently the marshalette for the Western region is
absent. We need a
regional and we need locals in each group where there are intersted
youth. If you are someone who wants to be a local or the regional please
jump onboard the ship.  If you have any quetions please contact  me
(mbhite at arn.net) or Lord Pieter (Cadet1313 at aol.com).

I will try to arrange a time where I can  teach the youth rapier field
marshaling class in your area/group.  The first class was taught
yesterday in Bonwicke, the class went well, and I thank all the people
who showed intrest and took the class.

May we meet on the fiels as friends,
Marquet de la Heyt
Cadet to Don Donovan
Acting Western Regional Youth Rapier Marshal