WR - found Gorgets

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Sun Dec 12 14:28:07 PST 1999

Greetings,

After the Snow Ball tourney this weekend in Adlersruhe,   I was told
that there was a metal Gorget found around a snow man's neck.  Although
it fit well, the Snowman said it wasn't his.  If anyone who attend the
snowball tourney and has lost such an item Please let me know I'll let
the  snowman know and I'm sure he will ransom it back to you at a cost
less that replacing it.    Hope you have room in your freezer!

Thank you everyone for who attend the practice in Adlersruhe this
weekend even though it was cold, as always we had a blast with  the snow
on the ground..........

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet de la Heyt
Cadet to Don Donovan