WR - Thanks

susan m galindo lilystar at juno.com
Mon Dec 13 14:13:57 PST 1999

Greetings Unto the populace,
	We had a real good turn out for the Toys for Tots/ Yule Revel. Thanks to
all the groups that donated toys for this worthy cause. Mendersham won
the competition for turning in the most toys. Lord Chiang Ti Lun won the
tournament - again. Congrats Chiang!~
	Thanks go to Lady Brita & Lady Safiye for running the tournament. Also
to Lord Sigrun for preparing the delicious meat and Lady Aeruin of
Adlersruhe for providing the birthday cake.

And to Lord Ozzy - I didn't keep the Vortex Tornado Launcher as much as I
wanted it.  LOL

In Service,
HL Adelaide