WR - Aaron's (ok, and Brita's too) Fighter practice

Michael and Tiffany Geisendorff crator at mail.swbell.net
Mon Feb 15 19:01:35 PST 1999

I am announcing a Tuesday night fighter practice. This is not a closed
fighter practice. This is to any who wish to attend. It will begin at
6:00 every Tuesday night, and will end when my neighbors decide to call
the cops, or we are all too pooped to hit one another anymore. We do
have lights mounted in our tree finally so we won't be blindly trying to
find one another with our swords. Bring your own munchies, and drinks,
no alcohol please.

We'll have fun, if you need directions, have questions, email us or call
us.

Thanks,

Sir Aaron
Lady Brita