WR - Fighter Practice in Blacklake

Paul and Trixie DeLisle ferret at camalott.com
Thu Jul 1 12:27:55 PDT 1999

	In regards to having regional fighter practices that rotated around from
	shire to barony to shire...

	Stephen and Kay Oyler wrote:
	> Abilene would be nice too!

	Well, sorry to be a party-pooper, but Abilene is technically in the
	central region, not the western region.
	Maybe we should annex them?  They seem to come to most of our events...
	Ceawlin Silvertongue
	KM of Trelac

Um...*Excuse* me, but if we are in the Central region, don't you think
someone would have *told* us? (*grin*) Trust me...unless they divided the
borders in the last week, we are still part of the Western Region, and
likely to remain so... *grin* check with yer seneschal; I think Gavin will
vouch for us...

In Service, I remain
Alden Pharamond (former Western Regional Seneschal)
Mendersham, Ansteorra (Abilene, TX)