WR - Western Regional Fighter/War Practice

dean racerx at tcac.net
Wed Jul 7 21:30:28 PDT 1999

Greetings,

Tonight we had our populace meeting and I presented all of the options to everyone. An overwhelming majority voted for having a Western Regional Fighter Practice alternate between Bonwicke and Crossroads Keep. Also there was a suggestion on if a group in the Region was having an event, having the War Practice the Sunday after the event, if they wanted to. Also, on open weekends, if sometimes it could be on Saturday, mainly for reveling purposes afterward. Anyway, alternating from Bonwicke to Crossroads Keep is what Adlersruhe thinks.
Thank you for your time.

Curn
Seneschal of Adlersruhe
Squire to Sir Alaric Drake