WR - Bonwicke Fun Event

Bjorn Lochlannac bjorn at odsy.net
Thu Jul 8 00:05:42 PDT 1999

Greetings to one and all,

There will be an event in Bonwicke on the 31st of July. It will be held
at the Clapp Park Party house at 46th and Ave. U. The event will begin
at 10 AM.  Site fee which includes feast is $5.00 adult, children under
12 free, $15.00 family limit. will be several classes offered on such
topics as Heraldry, Beginning Garb Making, SCA 101 and a few others. If
you would be interested in teaching a class please contact me.

There will be a Heavy and a Light Tourney. These will be prize tourneys.
Each entrants needs to bring a prize to put in the "pot". At the end of
the tourney the person who won gets there pick a prize, then next runner
up, on down. Everyone will get a prize.

There will be an A & S competition.

There will be a potluck feast with Bonwicke supplying Brisket, beef soup
as well as desert. All who attend are asked to bring a dish which is
period in nature. This means that hot dogs are out, but link sausages
are in. In conjunction with the pot luck feast one may enter their dish
in the period recipe contest. To be eligible for this you will need the
recipe as well as documentation.

So please tell your local groups about this event, we would love to have
all of you come here and have a fun time.

If there are any questions please contact me,

Bjorn Lochlannac
bjorn at odsy.net