ANST-Announce - Elfsea Songbook (Was Bardic)

MaraofRede at aol.com MaraofRede at aol.com
Sat Jul 24 13:09:02 PDT 1999

I have received many private requests for the Elfsea Newcomers songbook and I
think I accidentally deleted one of them. So, here's the deal: if you want
the book only, it will cost you postage. I will find out how much that will
be next week. If you want copies of the tapes, I must have three 90-minute
audiocassettes, and a little time, as I must farm the job out to a mundane
friend. I will be at Steppes Artisan, Elfsea Defender, and Dragonsfire Tor
Yule Revel, if you would like to save the cost of postage.
The books are copied already, courtesy of Clan Firefall, so for now I do not
have to pay for copies. However, it is a limited supply, so get your order in
early!
As I said earlier, some of the songs are period, some have a "period feel",
some are just popular. Some are documented, some have music. The tapes are
homemade by Baroness Margery de Bray and are of good quality. There is no
Moose. <grin>
If you are interested in this, please contact me privately.
HL Mara of Rede
Barony of Elfsea