WR - New Regional Teasurer

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Mon Jul 26 10:16:52 PDT 1999

    Greetings Treasurers' of the West!

    First off, I want to thank each of you for all the hard work you
continue to put into this office; it's treasurers like you that made my
job easy!  Thank you for reaching out when the numbers just didn't quite
jibe, for the memories of hours spent at year-end and the two 'perfect'
Domesday reports; you cared enough to go that extra mile, so I give a
hearty and appreciative salute to you all!!!
     Now my tenure has come to an end, and Kingdom has chosen my
replacement. Please give her all the consideration you have given to
me...refer to the schedule that HE Mirrim sent out to help you stay on
track. Please send all reports and bank cards to:
          Baroness Anastasiya Feodorovna
          Ann Milliron
          Rt 2 Bx 181
          Lubbock,TX.79415

Congrats and good journey, your Excellency! And to my former officers, I
say THANK YOU
                         and
******** Keep up the good work! ********

Always in service