WR - Fighter Practice

lord-randolph-stewart at juno.com lord-randolph-stewart at juno.com
Sat Jul 3 03:27:32 PDT 1999

hi all Lord Randolph here
Until now I have kept my big mouth shut LOL. but Now I find the need to
say something about this whole thing. It sounds great and it gladdens  my
heart to see so many wanting to hold  a monthly fighter practice for the
whole region. But now I find myself at odds with myself because as a
deputy Knight marshal for mendersham I want to see us get active as  a
whole group and be active with the whole group, but for myself and my
lady who is a fighter it would not be passable right now for us to make a
trip once a month to say Bonwicke or crossroads keep maybe once ever two
or three months we could make it that is if we held it in one place but
If we held it in say Amarillo this month and then mendersham then
Bonwicke then traloc then blacklake then Amarillo again then crossroads
keep we could make at least the ones in the south part of the west and
maybe one in the north once and a while well that is my thought on the
subject. I no that knowing this info will not make a deference in what we
all decide but if we all put our thought in the hat it will be much
easier to come up with a plan of action that will not fail  and some
thing that we can all get behind and support. In the name of the dream
Yours in service Ld.Randolph