WR - Fighter Practice

Dennis J Dolan djdolan at juno.com
Sat Jul 3 14:38:04 PDT 1999

OK, a reality czech,  I get to go to a practice/event every six/seven
weeks, I had an opportunity to go two weeks in a row, but, no practice,
no idea when anyone else had practice or where.  (I can indeed find
Aldersruhe, Bonwick, Mendersham, Treloc), but where is the practices?
parks road intersections whatever.  Logan in Crossroads Keep has been
going "on the road" for practice/variety (yes Logan we still like your
leg), so the question is:
Hey, everyone, WHERE AND WHEN IS YOUR PRACTICE?? (shouting intentional)

Viscount Doran MacCollum, KSCA