WR - War Practices...

enforcer_74 at email.com enforcer_74 at email.com
Mon Jun 28 14:13:43 PDT 1999

 Greetings to one and all. I am Logan Macleod, Knights Marshall of Crossroads Keep, and student to Sir Aaron Macgregor.
 Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in the idea of having a regional war practice once a month. It just seems to make sense to me that we should have more than just two or three practices as a regional unit going into wars such as Gulf.
 As KM of Crossroads Keep, my deputies and myself would be more than happy to host a once a month war prctice at Comanche Trail Park. We also have another park at our disposal where there is a little more shade, and therefore a lot cooler. Either way, we would be happy to host the practice.
 I have personally gone before the Big Spring Parks and Recreation Committee, and we have permission to practice archery in both of these parks. At Comanche, there is another pavilion across the roadway from the one we normally use, and a long strip of land next to it. We are authorized to use that area for archery, and can use the area where we normally fight for combat archery.
 As for A&S, I can speak to Lady Marianna La Fey and see if she would mind helping with that.
 If anyone has any questions about either of the sites I have mentioned, please feel free to contact me.

                   In Service to the Crown,
                           Logan

     "Do, or do not. There is no try."
                     -Yoda