No subject

enforcer_74 at email.com enforcer_74 at email.com
Mon Jun 28 14:45:53 PDT 1999

 Greetings to one and all! I am Logan Macleod of the Clan Macleod, Knights Marshall of Crossroads Keep, and student to Sir Aaron Macgregor.
 As many of you already know, I am autocrating an event this October, and I just recently found out we got the weekend we were after, Halloween weekend! Thanks to everyone in the Kingdom that made this possible.
 I am sort of perplexed in one area, however... what type of chivalric tournament to hold. I want to do something using the theme of "All Hallows Eve," and I have a couple of ideas, but I would really like to hear some suggestions from my fellow Ansteorrans.
 I plan on holding one singles tournament (probably a torchlight tourney), and one melee battle.
 Please send me your ideas, and if I choose yours, you will receive an award at the event.
 Good luck, and happy hunting!

                  In Service to the Crown,
                        Logan

                    enforcer_74 at email.com