WR - Arrow vote

Stephen Oyler OYLER at powr.net
Fri Mar 19 00:00:58 PST 1999

HL Gilli,  This will be brought up at our next populace and a vote from our
shire will be forthcoming.  I am very appreciative of all the work you do in
promoting Archery in the Known World.  Your name is spoken often when
Archery is mentioned.  Bards sing tales of your exploits on the field.  When
we see the arrows fly from the  Ansteorran Army,  The populace will say, "
That one was shot by Gilli, see how far it flys".  Don't give up your
calling.  The Archers of Ansteorra depend on you, perhaps too much, but
This is a wake up call for all of us to work diligently on the making of
arrows.  This should not be borne as a burden for few, but as a chore for
many.       Blackthorne