WR - Arrow vote

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Mar 19 16:42:14 PST 1999

Greetings and Hi there,

Thank you so much for those very kind words. chuckle, blush, chuckle cough.

The arrow factory will be at Octavian that last weekend in April.  I will
also bring some IKCAC targets to have some fun with if there's the room.

So if you have some arrows you want to get made or repaired, bring your
parts to the factory and we'll help each other.

See you all there.

Gilli