WR - Gothic War

Lord Kainin Tepésa kainin at copycraft.com
Sat Apr 8 08:15:03 PDT 2000

    The Phoenix Company can (depending on everyone's schedules for
that weekend) field 4 combat archers and 6 heavy fighters (2 poles, 3
sword and boards & 1 great sword). Now my overenthusiastic field
captain's words aside (that is why I negotiate the contracts) who
would like to employee our services.

						Let the bidding begin,
						Kainin