WR - Gothic War

Chet chetchildress at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 9 19:32:33 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the most noble Lord Kainin Tepésa  - negotiator for the
glorious House of Phoenix

It has come to my attention that one of the members of your household has
offered the services of your great house to Sir Aaron Mac Gregor, defender
of the continent of Europe, at a greatly discounted fee.

I have seen with my own eyes, the skill and prowess of your heavy weapons
fighters and have heard of the great deeds of your highly skilled archers at
this our most recent Gulf Wars.   With these thoughts of your presence on
the field of combat in my mind, I fail to understand why a household of your
caliber would settle for the potential of a pittance of a payment from the
continental army when you could share in the wondrous profits that will
abound from the plunder of Europe when it is taken by the Golden Horde.

I do understand your position in that you are a mercenary household and need
payment to sustain your lands and families.  So, in addition to an equal
share in the vast wealth we will plunder from Europe, I would like to open
negotiations for the service of your household during the upcoming war.

Since we are both men of honor, I feel sure that we can come to an agreement
that will be beneficial to all parties involved.

I look forward to fighting along side you as we take the riches Europe.
Gavin MacIain.