WR - Gothic Wars IX (G2K)

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:24:36 PDT 2000

Yep when that air mattress began to float with my honey on it, reality took
hold - he weighs nearly 300# (he's 6'6").  He thought it was strange that I
wasn't all upset and we were all laughing and wading (and watching Jan slide
down the muddy embankment).  I told him it was just another SCA adventure.
Think he understands more about it now.

Jan