WR - War Practice in Bonwicke

Kevin W jasper1420 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 07:26:58 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the Soldiers of the Western Region,
    I would like to announce (even if it is on short notice!) that on the
Sunday following the Bonwicke A&S College that is 8-20-00, I will be hosting
a War Practice. For all fighters who plan on attending the College, please
bring your armor and stay for the practice on Sunday. We will be putting
into action some of the fundamentals that I will teach in my tactics and
warfare class, not to mention plenty of one on one training and MELEE'S!!!
If you do not come to to the A&S College please attend the practice anyway,
this is the last chance you will get to polish up any of those team fighting
skills before Gothic, so I urge you to come.
    We will start the practice at 10am on Sunday the 20th.
That is all.

Lord Jasper Codrington
Squire to Sir Aaron
Western Regional Warlord