WR - Bonwicke's College

rlportwood rlportwood at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 21 04:53:10 PDT 2000

We also would like to thank everyone who came to learn and an extra
special thank you to those who came to teach.  The classes were great
and everyone learned a lot.
The feast/food fest was great!  Thanks to all those who cooked for us.
A big congratulations goes out to the winners: 3rd Place to Lord
Godfrey, 2nd Place to Master Rosario, and 1st Place to Eddie Houchin
(sorry, I don't know your SCA name).

In Service to Christ and Crown,
Vallust and Ascelyn