ANST-Announce - Downtime of mailing lists...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jan 11 16:42:09 PST 2000

Good Morning,

  On Sunday January 16th, the mailing lists will be down for a short
  time in the afternoon/evening. This time will be used to migrate the
  mailing lists to a new server.

  The outage should last approximately 30 minutes, but I do not know the
  start time since I will be returning from Coronation. During the
  outage no mail will be lost, but no mail will be sent into our out of
  the server.

  When the migration is complete, I will post a follow-up message to
  this forum in order to inform people of the lists being available once
  again.

  I apologize in advance for any inconveniences that arise out of this
  outage, and will do my best to keep the outage to the absolute minimum.

In Service,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "The problem's plain to see
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Too much technology."