ANST-Announce - Charter Painting - Coronation...Really!

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Tue Jan 11 18:00:06 PST 2000

Greetings unto all patient Charter Painters!

Please accept my very humble apologies for not being at Steppes 12th
Night as planned, but the plague  (major flu bug) struck and I was a
human pillow for my cat for the weekend!

HOWEVER, I'm much better and want to PAINT!!!  So let's get together at
Coronation and paint paint paint!!!!!  Hugs and Kisses for all who
paint!

Also, this would be a great time to bring in finished charters for the
incoming Sable Scroll, the newly elevated Mistress Aslyn, OL!!!!!

I hope to see ya'll there!  Be healthy and plague-less!

Curstaidh Magorlick
Star Signet