ANST-Announce - Attn Boffer/Youth Chivalric fighters

Marlin Stout ldcharls at swbell.net
Thu Jan 27 07:12:49 PST 2000

Greetings from Lord Charles MacKinnon,
  At the upcoming Candlemas feast in Bryn Gwlad I will be organizing youth
chivalric tourneys, if the weather allows and enough of you young fighters are
present. The tourney will be either a round-robin or Crown Tourney style list,
depending on the number of participants.
  So bring your arms, armor, and parents. I look forward to seeing you on the field.
  Armor inspection will be from 12-1pm, with the tourney running from 1-3pm.

Ld Charles MacKinnon