WR - Quest...

Thomas Jenkins enforcer_74 at email.com
Sat Jan 29 13:30:08 PST 2000

Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra!

Once in each man's life, he is given a quest of heroic proportions...

I asked my Knight Sir Aaron Macgrgor of Blacklake for a quest some time back, and as the old saying goes... ask and you shall receive.

Now, I know just how vindictive my Knight can be, but the quest I received, well... I have to say I didn't exactly se it coming... lol

Here it is: I must fight 100 Knights within the period of two years (which started back in November). I must fight each one three passes each, and they must write a short critique within the pages of my quest book.

I'm asking for the help of the Ansteorran Chivalry in accomplishing my quest. If those Knights that are still actively fighting would please send me an email, I can stay in touch with each in hopes of catching you all at events through out the year. It's my personal goal to fill the pages of my quest book with the names of Ansteorran Knights (and my butt with the bruises that shall accompany... lol) before I begin my search out of Kingdom.

Also, sorry for the multiple postings, but I want to make sure I get in touch with as many members of the Chivalry as possible. If you know a Knight that doesn't have email service, please give him a copy of this. I'd like to have each Knight's name, shire or barony where they play, and email address.

Sincerest thanks!

Ld. Logan Macleod
of the Clan Macleod
KM Crossrode Keep
Squire to Sir Aaron

"Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose..."
-   Janis Joplin