WR - Event Idea...

Charlie Cain larkin at webstar.net
Fri Jun 30 10:58:17 PDT 2000

Hi folks!

I got this off the Drakenwald list and thought it was a wonderful idea
for a It'sToDarnHotToFight event. Anybody want to run with it?

Die kleine Meer Seeschlacht
August 4-6th
Schwarz-Loch
Greetings Unto All,
We would like to Invite all to attend “ Die kleine Meer Seeschlacht “
( The Little Sea Naval Battle ). Our honorable Adversaries,
Vielburgen, will be assisting us in this event since
they have been using our Little Sea ( The Lake )and it’s water way (
the Creek ), with out paying Port Fees. As such we MUST have a war to
determine if they must pay for the year or not. This
will be a FIRST EVER Naval Battle where there is NO AGE Limit and NO
ARMOUR Required.
So, Leave that Hot old Armour and Heavy Weapons at Home. Sheath your
Swishy Pokies and Hang up Your Vestments.
INSTEAD ::
Make a Nice COOL Greek Type Attire, ( Some thing which can be worn
over a Swimming Suit and bring 25 to 50 Water Balloons. That’s Right
WATER BALLOONS !!!
Preferably Small Round ones and Long ones ). With perhaps a
Hankerchief or square of material which can be transformed into a
sling.

The Location will be the same as June Faire ( No Street Address
Directions to Follow Below ). There will be no Feast, but Grills will
be available for your use or you can bring your own grill, No Open
Fires Are Allowed Unless the Boy Scouts Complete the fire pit by then.
This will be a Live Battle Ship Game followed by a Land War (Water
Balloon Fight ), which all Can Participate in ( No Matter Age ). All
will be conducted on dry land so those with fears of Deep Water, have
no Fears  8>)
Bring Something warm to wear in the evening after the Battles and Sun
Block or Sun Screen for those with sensitivities to the sun for the
day. This is the first weekend in August, so it should
be VERY warm and Sunny.

SITE FEES are as Follows :
Ages 0-6  “ 25 Balloons “
Ages 7-12 “ Half Adult Price Plus 25 Balloons “
Ages 13 and up “ $5.00 per individual Plus 25 Balloons “
You May Bring More Balloons If you wish ( and this is advised
or we may not have enough )"

--
"Friendships, like marriages, are dependent on avoiding the
unforgivable."
larkin at webstar.net
http:\\web2.airmail.net/larkin