WR - The Western Region at Gulf Wars X

Kevin W jasper1420 at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 08:23:26 PDT 2000

Greetings Unto the Soldiers of the Western region,
  This is your Western Regional Warlord. I am currently seeking a list from
every Shire in the West of those attending Gulf Wars X! If you will be
attending the War next year please let me know by a response to this missive
or through personal e-mail. If you have a retinue or a household that
follows you into battle, let me know! My goal is to organize the Western
Region into the largest most aggressive fighting unit that the Kingdom will
see on the field at the War.
  Conscripts have already been sent through out the kingdom to gather
mercenaries to fight with us! After receiving the names and groups of those
who will be attending I will be creating units by Shire and will be
appointing Sergeants to be sub commanders under me at the war, each sergeant
will be presented with a unit sash marked by his Shires coat of arms. These
sergeants will be responsible for training and keeping his unit members
prepared for war. I will be wanting to assemble these Shire units as soon as
I have received responses from those who will be attending. I have already
appointed a Lieutenant in Command of the Archers of the Western Region, Lady
Orianna Francesco. I am also in need of a Lieutenant of Field Artillery,
this officer will be in charge of the ballistas and siege engines that the
West will be bring to the war. If any one thinks they can handle this
position please let me know. Lets show the Kingdom of Ansteorra the pride
and the ability of the Western Region at Gulf Wars X.
  I eagerly await your replies!

Lord Jasper Codrington
Western Regional Warlord
Squire to Sir Aaron MacGregor