WR - Arts and Science Event

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 18:08:40 PST 2000

Unto the Western Region’s Populace do I send greetings.

I wish to remind you of the upcoming Arts and Science Symposium to be held
in Crossroads Keep on November 18, 2000.  Please come and join us for a day
of fun and learning.

Classes that will be taught include:
China Painting of Leaves
Soap Making
Arrow Fletching
Archery/Range Combat Field.
SCA 101
Tatting
Country and Court Dancing
How to Survive Being the Feast-O-Crat
Costuming
Gemology
Lotions and Potions
Origami
Leather Armour in Period
Period Military Dress in the SCA
Knife Sheaths and Basic Leather Tooling.
Glass Bead Making
Inkleloom Weaving of Beaded Trim
Embroidery
Field Heraldy

If you are planning to attend this event and wish to reserve feast please
notify me by e-mail or phone (915-223-8784) by November 11, 2000.

Hope to see you there.
Safiye