WR - Officers Meeting at A&S

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 18:14:45 PST 2000

All - Please excuse the band width, but I know I'll reach everyone this way.

Seneschal, Reeves, and Regional Officers,

Our Regional Seneschal Lady Marianna le Fey will be holding a brief meeting
at 5pm at the upcoming Arts and Science Symposium to be held in Crossroads
Keep on November 18, 2000.  She requests your presence at this event if
possible.   Minutes of this meeting will be distributed to those unable to
attend.

Thank you.
Lady Safiye op Griffith
WRAS Autocrat