WR - WR: Sleeping arrangements for Coronation

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 18:37:41 PST 2000

Hi Y'all!!!!

For those of you who have spoken with me about this:

My mom can't handle having all of us invade. Soooo......

I have reserved a group of 10 rooms at the Best Western in Ennis for
Coronation.  The rooms each have 2 Queen beds and are reserved for 4 people
each.  Each room is $66.00 per night and is booked for Friday and Saturday
nights.

Each room must be reserved under someone else's name and credit card by
12/12/00.  Please talk among yourselves and decide who's going to room
together and reserve your room ASAP!!

To reserve:
* Call 972-875-3390 and state you need to book a group reserved room.
* The group name is "Childress Historical Group" (laugh all you want - I
didn't want us to get confused with the other 400 people that will be
staying at that hotel that weekend).
* Give the attendant your name and credit card number to reserve your room.

Once you have reserved your room, please let me know by e-mail
(safiye1 at hotmail.com) or phone (915-223-8784).  I ask this so that I can
keep track of how many rooms are left.  If we do not reserve all our block
by 12/12 we may be cancelled or removed from the group price list.

Hope you all have a good holiday.

Later.
Safiye