WR - Hotel Block for Coronation...

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 22:50:19 PST 2000

Greetings Your Majesties, Your Highnesses, and the
Western Region:

I was asked to secure a block of rooms in Ennis for
Coronation, and this is what I have been able to
negotiate. I will be posting this information to the
Ansteorran list on Saturday evening or Sunday morning,
so if you want to make sure you have a room, call
soon.

Ok, here's the deal:

Quality Inn
972-875-9641

I have blocked 50 rooms (they only have 65, so if we
go over, it will have to be at another hotel). Each
room is $49+tax per night for 2 adults. For each
additional adult, it will go up another $5 (still a
good price). The hotel is in a good location (about a
mile from Sokol Hall and just off I-45) It has a
continental breakfast, and a hot tub. I have also
secured the meeting room for Saturday night (for free)
which attaches to the cocktail lounge. Because the
hotel has its own bar, you cannot bring your own
alcohol into the meeting room, but they will be happy
to sell it to you at the hotel. A couple of people
have already booked rooms in the block. All you need
to do is call and tell them that you are with the SCA,
and they will give you the special rate. If you have
any problems, ask for Bryan. He's the manager, and he
has been extremely helpful.

If I have left out any important information, email me
and ask me. I probably know it and just forgot to
include it in this post.

Cahira of Bonwicke