WR - sentinel

D Falbo(george) grlgeorg at nts-online.net
Mon Oct 2 19:59:28 PDT 2000

hmmm...complementary consorts.....?

=]
george
drum for your soul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: darrell daude
  To: western at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 8:59 PM
  Subject: WR - sentinel

  Hey there folks  Konrad here:

  Theodric and I plan to come and fight but our ladies will not be able to attend to be our consorts.  If this is a problem yall better let us know before we head out.  We would hate to travel all that way just to sit it out.

  Thanks,
  Konrad the terrible  ( actually the out of shape and breath but don't tell anyone especially Chiang)

  P.s
  Chiang if you saw this it was a lie.  I work out 6 times a day and run 3 marathons a week.  I am now using the cannon off of an old tank for an unpadded glaive.  Hmmm... I have always been accused of doing that, please disregard.