[Western] Gothic War

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 13:52:28 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Greetings unto the populace of the Western Region from the Amazon Household.

Once again this year we will host our Amazon auction at the Gothic War.  We do
this to benefit the war chest of the Gothic War.

All ladies (adult) are invited to attend and participate.  Only ladies may
bid.  To bid for the 'merchandise of your choice, bring any items, large or
small, that would be of use to SCAers.

We are in search of 'merchandise' for the auction.  Should you have
information of any such  'merchandise' you wish to be auctioned, please email
me with the particulars.

The auction will be held in the area of the Amazon Camp on Saturday night
following the annual Western Region Amazon meeting.  Listen for the heralds.

On Sunday night we will host a Bear Pit Tourney and hope all will join us.
The place the tourney will be held will be announced at the War.

Safe journey to all,

HE Janais L'orfevre
Shire of Ffynnon Gath
Amazon Household