[Western] youth party

rlportwood rlportwood at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 26 13:10:16 PDT 2001

At Bonwicke's Champions de la Croix we sponsored a party for youths
from ages 13 to 17.  It went over very well and we would like to do it
again on saturday night at Gothic.  This time, though, we would like
for this to be more like "potluck munchies".  If there is anyone
interested in bringing chips, sodas, cookies, chex mix, etc., please
let me know by responding to this e-mail.
Also, if your teenager will be participating, have him or her bring
their favorite CDs.  We will have a "bardinabox" available.  Have them
practice their songs and bardic pieces for a night of entertainment.
In Service,
Ascelyn