[Western] On Gulf War video and tablet weaving

Jane Lusk jlusk at crcom.net
Mon Jun 25 19:53:18 PDT 2001

Greetings unto all!

Elewys from Crossrode Keep here.  I have a couple of questions I thought
someone here might be able to help me with.

1)  We ordered a video this year at Gulf War (our first trip!).  The
check has been cashed, but we have heard no word on the video itself.
Did any of you order a video of the War, and have you heard anything, or
know who to contact?  Any help would be appreciated.

2)  I attended the Texas Scottish Festival and Highland Games in
Arlington this summer.  At the SCA section of the Games, I saw some of
the most exquisite tablet weaving-in-progress I have ever seen!  It was
a beautiful Greek Key-type design done on a floor loom.  The lady doing
the work was fighting at the time I passed through, so I didn't get to
talk with her.  I would love to get in touch with that talented soul,
and visit with her about her work.  Could any of you help me in locating
her?  Again, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again.  Hope you are all doing well, and that we'll see several
of you in Big Spring this weekend at Sundered Shield II!

Your friend,
Ldy Elewys Luscomb