[Western] War Prep

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Wed Jun 27 16:53:59 PDT 2001

   Greetings to the Fighters in the Western Region,
I need to have an idea of all the fighters that are planning on going to
Gulf Wars. If you could please contact me. I am hoping to get an idea of
where we stand fighter wise and set up some sort of organization.
  I will be planning some Regional Fighter Practices in the upcoming months.
We are planning on holding a small local tourney, here in Bonwicke, next
month. Would like to turn it into a regional practice also.
  We will also be doing melees at most regional events also. As a favor I
would like local marshals to run some melee practices at local fighter
practices. Let everyone have a chance at giving commands, to get familiar
with giving orders under stress.
  I will also try to get to local fighter practices as my job and travel
schedule will allow me too.
  As a final note, I do believe that the Kingdom Warlord has said that he is
going to try and be at Sundered Shield this weekend. Everyone show up and we
will do a few melees.
  Yours in Service,
  Chiang,
  Western Regional Warlord and Knight Marshal