[Western] Brewers and potential brewers.

Gustafson gustav at hub.ofthe.net
Mon May 7 15:37:14 PDT 2001

At one time there were a lot of brewers in the west.  I haven't heard much from any of them lately.  Is there anyone in the west
still brewing?  Are there any that want to learn?  In cleaning out my brewing supplies I have discovered more mead and beer bottles than I will ever have time to fill again.  Anyone interested in some capable beer bottles or corkable wine bottles please contact me.  I would even be willing to help someone learn to make the batch to fill them with.

Centurion Gustav