[Western] Feast reservations

Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at apex2000.net
Mon May 7 21:47:47 PDT 2001

Greetings to all on the list:

When I was at Bonwicke's Champion's Tourney,  I had several people inform me that they wanted to be on the list for feast reservations for Sundered Shield II, hosted by the Shire of Crossrode Keep.

However, I forgot to write those individuals names down at that time, and I'm certain that I have forgotten several individuals that made these requests. Anyway these reservations are now starting to go real fast, and I need for those individuals (and anyone else wishing to make feast reservations) to please contact me off this list with the Names (SCA and Mundane); Group, and Number of reservations needed (Adults and Children), ASAP to make certain that your are on the feast list.

Thanks in advance.

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson
Feastocrat, Sundered Shield II