[Western] Quick Reminder

Cameron Cook baronialjester at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 13 06:21:44 PST 2001

Greetings and Salutations!

Just a quick reminder that there will be a Rapier
Practice/Luncheon this Saturday at the Canterbury
Center in Lubbock from 10am-4pm(ish). The luncheon is
a potluck type cold lunch (sandwiches, chips, cookies,
etc). So far I have had NO response in the affirmative
of anyone willing to come and share in the fighting
and food. Please, please, please, if you plan on
attending, let me know (ASAP) when you expect to
arrive and what you plan on bringing in the way of
food to share with everyone. I am hoping that this
will be a good turn out, but if I haven't recieved any
affirmatives by Thursday, then I will assume that
everyone already had plans and I will cancel and we
will try again next month. You can reach me either by
phone at (806) 234-2261, or email at
rapiermarshal at bonwicke.org. Thank you, and have a good
week!

Ld. William MacEwan
Rapier Marshal for the Barony of Bonwicke

"Hell hath no fury like a duck." -- M.A. Moore